In A Router, What Is Default Route Used For?
It is used when there is no specific entry in the routing IP table.
- Question 2. What Will The Bgp First Check To See If A Prefix Is Accessible?
BGP will check next hop attribute to determine next hop is accessible
- Question 3. What Are The Two Methods For Reducing The Number Of Ibgp Connection In A Network?
These are confederation and route reflector
- Question 4. In A Network Of Routers And Switches, What Is The Difference Between Routing And Switching?
Switching make the final ultimate delivery while routing select the best available path in a network.
- Question 5. What Is The Difference Between Rip And Ospf?
RIP broadcast its routing table after each 30 seconds while OSPF only update those entries which are missing the neighbor routing table
- Question 6. What Is The Difference Between Classless And Classfull Routing?
Classfull routing don not advertise subnet mask information along with the network prefix while classless routing do.