KITS Online Training Institute provides best SQL Azure Online Training by our highly professional trainers. A cloud database is a database that runs on a cloud computing platform, and access to it is provided as a service. Managed database services take care of scalability, backup, and high availability of the database. Azure SQL Database is a managed database service which is different from AWS RDS which is a container service. We are also delighted to be one of the best leading IT online training with best experienced IT professionals and skilled resources. Ab initio online training is offered to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies. Therefore, we also provide similar courses like SAP SD Online Training.
Cloud Computing Service Models
Deployment Models in Cloud Computing
Advantages and Disadvantages of Cloud Computing
Azure Hosting Models
Subscribing to Microsoft Azure
Azure Resource Group
Installing Microsoft Azure SD
Login to Azure Portal
Creating Resource Group
Managing Storage Accounts using PowerShell
Understanding and Working with ARM Template
Comparing SQL Azure Database to Azure / On-Premise SQL Server.
Creating and Using SQL Server and SQL Database.
Azure SQL Database Tools.
Using Azure SQL Database with EF Code First.
Migrating on premise database to SQL Azure.
Planning the Deployment
Monitoring Azure SQL Database
Configure SQL Database Auditing
Manage Business Continuity
Azure SQL Database vs SQL Server in IaaA VM
- Learn at your convenient time and place
- Grab the practical exposure of the course through high-quality videos
- Learn from basic to advanced level of the course led by real-time instructors
- Get a live demonstration of every topic by our experienced faculty
- Get LMS Access of every session after the completion of the course
- Gain the stuff to get certified
- Can enroll for Self paced, Live (or) the class mode of training
- Engage in online training lecture by an industry expert at your facility
- Learn as a full day schedule with discussions, exercises, and practical use cases
- Design your own syllabus based on the project requirements
27 October08:00 AM
12 November20:00 PM
Click here to Login to add a review.