SAP SD Training stands for Sales and Distribution. The SAP Sales and Distribution Training module are one of the cores and most used component in SAP ERP software. The main one of the activities in the SAP Sales and Distribution component is the Pre-sales activities, and Shipment, Billing and Processing of sales orders. SAP SD training course is the highly inked with MM and FI modules.
What is SAP SD course?
Sales and Distribution in the one of the core and most-used Levels of SAP R/3 products beside of the Financial, and Controlling, and the Material Management and Production Of the Planning SAP SD.The main areas covered by the SD and Pre-sales activities, and including Inquiry.
History of SAP SD :
SAP was started in 1972 by five former IBM employees with the vision of creating a standard Of the application software. for real-time of the business processing SAP stands for the Systems Applications and Products in the Data Processing. Since its inception of the SAP has issued several releases, such as SAP R/1, SAP R/2, and SAP R/3. The SAP SD in the releases stands for the Real-Time. and data processing. The 3 in the R/3 stands for three-tier client-server architecture.
Who will learn SAP SD Training :
Anybody can learn SAP SD Training and it doesn’t matter what’s your background.
Advantages Of SAP SD :
- The Track of the SD transactions.
- Record or pre-sale and post-sale process
- Tracks sales data along with team performance
- Defined process for sales and distribution
- Categorization of diverse sales and process
- Effective management of sales documents in a unified system
Prerequisites of SAP SD Training:
- If you have sales statistic and business process and the good knowledge that is preferred but not mandatory to learn SAP SD. and you will be learning everything from this SAP SD Training.
- Basic knowledge in Sales and Marketing Domain.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The implementation and support for the SAP SD.
- The Performances detailed to the analysis the complex of business process requirements and provide the appropriate system solutions to identify and interpret and validate and document customer requirements
- Facility workshops and to the collection of business requirements
- Map client business requirements, and processes of the objectives and the development necessary product modifications to the satisfy clients’ needs.
- The Design and customize and configure and testing SD
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
- The Handle changes and emergency to the transport . as needed for the high priority issues
- Document functional designs, and test cases and results.
- Proactively is the identify and propose the business process and system enhancements
- Provide to the consulting services on the both of new implementations and existing the support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide to the training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independent in the sap sd.
Course Finished Certificate:
After finish, the course we provide SAP SD course finished certificate of kits technologies looks like