What is SAP MM?
SAP MM role in the business process is as follows a business process in the SAP is termed as “Module”. And SAP Materials Management to the part of Logistics area and helps to the manage the procurement activity of an organization from procurement. It supports all aspects of the material management.
HISTORY OF SAP MM:
In 1972, five entrepreneurs in Germany had a vision for the business potential of technology. Starting with one of the customers and a handful of employees, SAP set out on a path of that would not only transform the world of information technology but also forever the way of companies do a business. Now SAP MM 46 years and more than 404,000 customers stronger, more than ever, SAP is fueled by the pioneering spirit that inspired its founders to continually transform the IT industry.
BENEFITS OF SAP MM:
Some of the benefits of SAP MM touch upon key aspects such as:
- A better understanding of organizational structure,
- Better control over logistics and invoice verification,
- The clearer understanding of different purchase procedures,
- Forecasting materials requirements,
- Creating and using MIS or Management Information Systems with specific reference to materials management.
WHO SHOULD LEARN SAP MM?
There are different members of the organization. Who will benefit from the SAP MM learning? Most training providers, therefore, offer different kinds of courses and classes and tailor-made for the personnel such as:
- Any degree holders
- B.E (Mechanical/Production)
- M tech
- PG Holders in Management
- Computer Engineers
HOW WILL SAP MM HELP YOU IN CAREER GROWTH?
SAP MM is a Material Management Program, operated by “System Applications and Products” i.e. SAP. It is a designed to the keep a check on every minute .detail related to the things the company is dealing with the SAP MM.
It’s a perfect Career Choice
SAP ERP is having and SAP MM as the finest module, and especially in Manufacturing and Trading Industries. If you are looking for the forwarding a career with the SAP MM, and then it has a good scope in delivery firms and manufacturing firms in the implemented SAP MM.
Career Options For SAP MM certified candidates:
SAP MM is central/core to all logistics and supply chain components in SAP ERP system. If you can start with this module, then you’ll have relative ease in expanding to other SAP components, such as PP, PM, QM etc.
However, do note that SAP MM is also a very ‘common’ module, which means more competition for roles/projects. That’s when expertise in other SAP modules such as PP, PM, QM etc. provides the much-needed advantage to advance the career.
SAP MM holders can be:
- SAP MM consultants
- SAP MM Plant Maintenance analyst
- Purchase Executive
- SAP MM functional Configurator
- Sap End User
- SAP Functional Analyst in MM
- Team Leader
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the current MM footprint
- Analyze the SAP MM and solve the SAP MM issues
- Conduct the SAP MM process configuration
- Update and maintain all the SAP MM functional documentation
- Analyzing and scope end-user authorization roles
- Conduct Unit tests, and Integration tests and system Integration security test
- Proactively proposing solutions to improve the support of business processes
- Supporting the functional team with issues and provide a solutions-based approach
- SAP MM is commercial software of ERP software.
Course Finished Certificate :
After finish, the course we provide SAP MM course finished certificate of kits technologies looks like