What is Power BI?
Power BI is a Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tool that converts data from various data sources to interactive dashboards and BI reports. Power BI suite provides multiple software, connector, and services – Power BI desktop, Power BI service based on software as a service (Saas), and mobile Power BI apps available for different platforms. These services are used by business users to utilize data and build BI reports.
Power Bi Desktop app is used to create reports, Services are used to Publish the reports, and Power Bi Mobile App is used to view the Reports and Dashboards.
Power Bi desktop version is available in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
Power BI components:
- Power BI Desktop− This is used to create reports and data visualizations on the dataset.
- Power BI Gateway− You can use Power BI on-premises gateway to keep your data fresh by connecting to your on-premises data sources without the need to move the data. It allows you to query large datasets and benefit from the existing investments.
- Power BI Mobile Apps− Using Power BI mobile apps, you can stay connected to their data from anywhere. Power BI apps are available for Windows, iOS, and Android platform.
- Power BI Service− This is a cloud service and is used to publish Power BI reports and data visualizations.
What are the advantages of Power BI?
- Power BI is a cloud service that provides tools to perform the analysis.
- To build a dashboard, you need a dataset, a report, and, finally, the dashboard.
- The dataset is the source of data, reports are used to create visualizations that might be connected through visual interactions, and a dashboard is a collection of visualizations and/or reports.
- We can create visualizations by using natural-language queries, Quick Insights, or full reports.
- We can decorate a report by using text boxes, shapes, and pictures.
- Visualizations in a dashboard are not connected through visual interactions, which work only among visualizations in a report.
- We can load data in Power BI from many different sources.
- We can refresh the content of your workbook by uploading a new version of it.
- We can apply filters by using visual filters, which produce highly interactive reports, or can use static filters, which you can apply at the visual level.
Why Should We take Power BI Online Training?
- fast and easy access to your data
- a live 360º view of your business
- data discovery and exploration
- insights from any device
- collaboration across your organization
- anyone to visualize and analyze data
- “70% of leading companies say analytics are integral to how they make decisions – IBM Survey”
- “A Senior Business Intelligence Analyst can earn $89,000 in the United States – Payscale.com”
Every organization needs extensive business insights and Power BI puts the power in your hands. You can easily work with multiple sources of data, convert it into a report, graph, or data visualization of your choice.
Who should take this Power BI Training Course?
- Who are looking for jobs as Business Analysts, Business Development Manager, etc
- Marketing, Finance, Sales, and other domain people who need extensive business intelligence.
What will you learn in this Power BI Training Course?
- We learn about Desktop, service, and Mobile apps
- Visualize and analyze data, derive insights from Excel spreadsheet or local database
- Create compelling reports, visualizations, derive real-time insights and deploy it on demand
- Create, share, collaborate and benefit from business information with purpose-built dashboards
- Know how to get work done without being a Business Intelligence professional
What are the Prerequisites to learn Power BI?
Our Experienced trainers will teach from basics, if you have a basic idea of Microsoft Excel, data modeling, and have some knowledge of DAX language is an added advantage for this course.
Scheduling Demo With Trainer:
If you would like to take the online demo for Power BI trainer can you please make an inquiry or fill the form for demo registration, one of our executives will arrange a meeting with the expert trainer.
Course Finished Certificate:
After finish, the course we provide Power BI course finished certificate of kits technologies looks like