What is Oracle DBA?
Oracle DBA is the Relational Database management system. The main aim of Oracle DBA is data storing, managing and retrieve information efficiently and deliver with high performance. It is also called RDBMS.
Types of Oracle Users:
- Database Administrators
- Security Officers
- Network Administrators
- Application Developers
- Application Administrators
- Database Users
Database Administrator (DBAs) use the specialized software package to store and organize information. The role could embrace capability designing, installation, configuration, information style, migration, and performance observation, security, troubleshooting, additionally as backup and information recovery.
Each Database needs a minimum of one database administrator (DBA) to administer it. As a result of changes in Oracle DB system may be massive and might have several users, usually, this can be not a 1 person job. In such cases, there’s a bunch of DBAs Who share responsibility.
What are the Features of Oracle 12C?
What Are The Responsibilities Of A Database Administrator?
As the data center grows with the growth in business, so do the challenges. An administrator is faced with challenges that include:
- Monitoring high levels of performance and availability of applications
- Identifying and resolving problems quickly and effectively
- Enabling IT professionals to use resources effectively, thereby reducing costs
- Aligning IT with business priorities to ensure that businesses are agile enough to meet the changing needs
Why will we learn Oracle DBA?
Oracle has maintained the lead in the industry with a large number of trend-setting products.
Some of the marquee areas in the Oracle Database 12c release are the following:
- Private Database Cloud
- Defense in Depth included Oracle Data Redaction, Real Application Security
- Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), which includes hot/cold data classification, declarative compression and tiering, In-database Archiving and Valid-Time Temporal
What will we learn after completion of Oracle DBA Course?
- Learn to install Oracle database/client binaries
- Create Oracle databases.
- Configure network
- Query data using structured query language and perform DDL, DML and DCL operations
- Configure backups and perform recovery using recovery manager
- Work with a recovery catalog
- Work with Oracle database parameters
- Work with tablespaces, database objects etc.
- Managing Users/Schemas
- Managing profiles, roles, and grants
- Learn how to work with RDBMS to store and retrieve data
What are the Prerequisites for Oracle DBA Training?
Our Experienced trainers will teach from basics, if you have a basic idea of Data warehousing concepts is an added advantage for this course.
Course Finished Certificate:
After finish, the course we provide Oracle DBA course finished certificate of kits technologies looks like